Refugees and Victims of Violence
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC is dedicated to helping victims of crimes and persecution find safety and citizenship status in the United States. If you or someone you know has been a victim or has been persecuted, call us for experienced, legal advice on how to get the victim of his or her family members lawful status.
- Victims of Violent Crimes
- I-360 Self-Petition for victims of domestic violence by US citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- U-Visas for victims and family members of victims of violent crimes by any person in the U.S.
- T-Visas for victims of trafficking
- Adjustment of Status and Citizenship for Victims of Domestic Violence and Violent Crimes
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- I-589 Asylum Applications and immigration court proceedings
- I-730 Petitions for Relative of refugees
- Protection under the Convention Against Torture
- Defense against asylum termination.
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC is located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, just a few blocks from the local office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services DIRECTIONS >>