Corporate Immigration Services
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC provides a full-range of immigration services to companies located throughout the world. We have a broad clientele, ranging from Fortune 500 companies and high tech employers to hospitals, universities and sports teams. We are regularly involved in facilitating the short and long-term hires and transfers of business, education, health care personnel, and athletes.
We represent businesses in the permanent resident process, whether through foreign labor certifications, multinational manager/executive petitions, national interest waivers, outstanding researcher and extraordinary ability petitions. As government enforcement efforts increase, we have expanded our services assisting employers proactively on employer compliance (I-9) issues, as well as in response to government audits.
We work closely with management and human resources to efficiently and quickly assist in all situations from initial consultations to taking on and resolving the most complex issues and crisis cases. Our immigration lawyers provide in depth counsel, advisory services and regulatory compliance guidance regarding United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Department of Labor (DOL) regulations. We are accessible and responsive to current clients, a Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC immigration attorney will respond within 24-hours to new client inquiries.
- Business visitor visas for short- and long-term hires and transfers of business, education, health care personnel, and athletes
- Dependent/family member processing
- Alien labor certifications
- Personal representation at US embassies and consulates abroad
- Permanent residence (green card) applications, including national interest waivers, outstanding researcher and extraordinary ability petitions
- Employer compliance (I-9) issues
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC is located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, just a few blocks from the local office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. We work with companies worldwide.