Individual and Family Immigration Services
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC provides a wide-range of immigration services to individuals and families from around the world and throughout the U.S.. We solely practice immigration law and work diligently to provide personal, attentive service to assist individuals in obtaining work permits, visas and residency status.
Whether you are seeking a non-immigrant visa, immigrant visa, religious or political asylum, or wish to become a U. S. citizen, a knowledgeable Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC immigration lawyer can assist you in navigating complex immigration laws. We handle crisis situations and removal proceedings.
- I-601A Provisional Waiver Program
- A new program for “immediate relatives” of U.S. citizens to get a green card without spending a long time outside the United States. Contact us to see if you qualify and to start your application.
We have a multi-lingual staff that will proactively work on your case and counsel you through each important step. Contact a Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC U.S. immigration attorney at our office 216-771-5588 to further discuss your case and answer questions regarding obtaining a green card, work permit, visa, asylum or U. S. naturalization or email us.
- Family/Individual Immigration Issues
- Student and exchange visitor visas
- Marriage to US citizens and residents
- Political asylum and refugee matters
- Deportation cases
- Family-Based Immigration
- I-130 Petition for Alien Relative (spouse, sister, brother, child, or parent)
- 1-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence
- I-485 Application to Adjust Status
- DS-230 Application for an Immigrant Visa from outside the United States
- I-601 Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
- Derivative adjustment of status, naturalization, and protective
- Individual Immigration Services
- Labor Certifications
- I-140 Petition for Alien Worker
- F-, M-, and J- visas for students and exchange visitors
- J-1 waivers
- U.S. Citizenship and naturalization
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC is located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, just a few blocks from the local office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services DIRECTIONS >>